The HSMG is excited to announce some of the 2010 Speakers for the Denver, CO Conference to be held April 30 – May 2, 2010. It will be at the Inverness Hotel and Conference Center.
Sherri Reehil-Welser – Indigo Creek Farm
• Herbs in soap, etc
Maria Arango – Selling Your Creations in Art & Craft Festivals: Essentials for Success, Surviving and Thriving.
Anne-Marie Faiola – Bramble Berry, Inc.
• Opening your own bath and body boutique
• Liquid soap
Kayla Fioravanti – Essential Wholesale
Marla Bosworth – Back Porch Soap
• Beginner Social Media
• How to make a living out of your own M&P Business
Debbie Chialtas – SoapyLove
• M&P – basics and advanced
Donna Maria Coles Johnson – Indie Beauty Network
• Taking your social media to the next step
• Advanced Social Media
Amy Kalinchuk – Olde Crone’s Bewitching Bath Soap
• Ditch your thermometer to save time
Kelly Bloom – BloomWorks Soap Company, LC
• Master Batch Soap Techniques
• Emulsifiers and how they vary
Marie Gale – Author of Soap and Cosmetics Labeling
• Features of the HSMG Website
The 2010 Conference is proudly sponsored by: Essential Wholesale
Watch for more speakers and exciting news to come!