As you may know, The Handcrafted Soap Makers Guild is celebrating our 12th Annual Conference in Palm Springs, California on May 12 – 14, 2009! It will be at the extraordinary and beautiful destination, Miramonte Resort and Spa . Here are more details about the Miramonte to help you get even more excited.
Top Spas in California – 5 Star Spa – The Miramonte, a Contemporary Mediterranean Estate, lies at the foothills of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains. Minutes from Palm Springs in the affluent city of Indian Wells, Miramonte Resort & Spa offers guests a true luxury spa resort experience found no where else. Bright bougainvillea, fragrant olive groves and the Santa Rosa Mountains set the stage for the most unique resort experiences in the Palm Springs area. Evoking the sense of a grand estate, an expansive village of Tuscan tiled villas with grand archways and fine-crafted stonework are woven into 11 acres of lush citrus, rose and herb gardens.
Lavish bougainvillea-covered villas welcome you with grand archways to beautifully designed guestroom retreats. Each of our 215 guestrooms and suites can be described as luxurious, stylish and gracefully appointed. The magnificent views of the majestic Santa Rosa Mountains from your personal Venetian style terrace or patio serve as the backdrop to the resort grounds as lush herb and citrus gardens surround you.
- Enjoy the amenities of
- Two Resort Pools
- Hot Tubs & Sundecks
- Poolside Service & Refreshments
- Private Poolside Cabanas
- Men’s & Ladies’ Saunas
Many of the world’s greatest tennis players have graced the courts of the legendary Indian Wells Tennis Garden, and so can you. The tennis concierge is pleased to make arrangements at the Tennis Garden, only moments away. The Indian Wells Tennis Garden, the world’s second largest tennis stadium, is famed for hosting the Indian Wells Tournament, one of the most prestigious tournaments on the ATP and WTA tour.
The Miramonte Resort & Spa is also surrounded by world-class golfing. Located on the resort campus is the Indian Wells Golf Resort, home to the 2007-2009 LG Skins Game. Ranked in the Top 20 “Best Courses You Can Play” in California by Golfweek Magazine, our courses, at the Indian Wells Golf Resort are the most prestigious resort courses in the Palm Springs Area.
Hundreds of years ago, native people discovered a natural well in the California desert. It lured generations of travelers to this area known for relaxation and essential rejuvenation. Today we gather again in Indian Wells, California, at THE WELL Spa, a new destination spa at Miramonte Resort & Spa. While at this luxury California spa, enjoy signature spa resort services in an intimate, Tuscan-style setting near Palm Springs. Distinctive outdoor and indoor treatments are available to enliven your senses and bring relaxation and rejuvenation to both the body and spirit, for the ultimate spa experience.
- Wellness Classes – Journeys classes have been created by THE WELL Spa to inspire health and happiness. Aside from indulging in one of our unique spa services, the experience of a signature fitness or mind/body class at the Miramonte Resort & Spa is an experience not to be missed.
- Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Hydro Cardio, Qi Gong, Morning Walk
- At Home Wellness The WELL Spa provides professional spa body and face lines that are unparalleled in quality. The research and blend between science and nature sets the following retail offerings apart from any other lines in the marketplace.
- The European philosophy of skin care is based on the knowledge that the skin, in its state of maximum balance, affects the mind, creating a marvelous feeling of harmony. [comfort zone], an exclusive spa skin care line from Italy, conceived in 1993 by Davines, combines the exceptional results of scientific research with a special holistic and sensorial approach to achieve the perfect balance of skin, body and mind.
- View the spa photo gallery
Take time to explore the expansive selection of Spa experiences and then take a moment to make your appointment… with Life. Don’t hesitate to book your spa experience now – a perfect compliment to the activities of the HSMG Conference.
See you in Palm Springs!
Maria Gelnett – P&S Chair